UN Bonn Interns forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN Bonn Interns forum

Here is our UN Bonn interns forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you blind?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frederic.lemaistre

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello

We are planning to do a trip in Europe using the Germanwings Blind Booking offer.
You choose a category (party, culture,....) which contains a group of cities. It is 50 euros round trip and u get the city you are going too after the booking process Smile

We think about the Party group (Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Prague, Reykjavik, Sarajevo, Vienna), in a weekend in June (19 or 25).

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
pkrstic

pkrstic

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: in   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 am

I'm in for Reykjavik affraid
Back to top Go down
Magali

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Looks good! I'm in! But I didnt quite understand how we get these cheap tickets??
Back to top Go down
aleksandra

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Book your surprise flight!

We guarantee our low prices and take you to the most beautiful destinations in Europe.

Exactly where you end up flying to remains a surprise until you complete your booking. You decide when and from where you depart from and what suits you.

Simply choose your departure airport and your desired travel theme by clicking on one of the themes "Party", "Culture", "Metropolis Western Europe", "Metropolis Eastern Europe", "Shopping" and "Sun and Beach".

Enter the desired departure and return dates (Blind Bookings are always return-flights) and the number of passengers. You may book a maximum of 9 passengers per flight and up to 45 days in advance.

Want to exclude a destination?
You have the option of excluding destinations and adjust the destination-pool to your individual preference. You have the option to exclude 9 destination(s) from the Blind Booking for 2.50 EUR per direction and passenger.

Confirm your Choice!
Check that all the information for your flights is correct. The total price includes taxes, fees and costs according to our standard terms and conditions under article 4. To continue click "Next".

From Cologne/Bonn:

Party:
Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Prague, Reykjavik, Sarajevo, Vienna

Culture:
Athens, Barcelona, Budapest, Dresden, Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Krakow, Leipzig, Lisbon, Prague, Rome, Verona, Vienna

Metropolis Western Europe:
Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Marseille, Milan, Munich, Reykjavik, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Zurich

Metropolis Eastern Europe:
Belgrade, Bucharest, Budapest, Kiev, Krakow, Prague, Sarajevo, Sofia, Warsaw, Zagreb

Shopping:
Barcelona, Berlin, Bologna, London, Milan, Munich, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Zurich

Sun and Beach:
Antalya, Corfu, Corsica (Bastia), Crete (Heraklion), Faro, Ibiza, Izmir, Kos, Lamezia Terme (Calabria), Mykonos, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Pula (Istria), Rhodes, Split, Thessaloniki, Zadar (Croatia)
Back to top Go down
aleksandra

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm

And by the way: I would be in depending on the weekend you wanna go!!

queen
Back to top Go down
Magali

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

This looks great! Let'do it! But the problem is, we can only book 9 people at a time. So if we're more than 9 to go, then we might not go to the same city!
Back to top Go down
elise

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 pm

It would be so great.

I prefer to go on the week end of the 19th because the week after I'm leaving Bonn. It will be the end of my internship !!!
Back to top Go down
aleksandra

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

I am not sure how many people want to go...may be not more than 9!!
Thus, we can only book it from Cologne/Bonn ... (sorry Pedja)!!
Other than that, I think it is a great idea.

PS: I prefer the weekend of the 19th as well!!
Back to top Go down
frederic.lemaistre

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:17 pm

i will be on mission this we and the following one Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you blind? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you blind?   Are you blind? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you blind?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UN Bonn Interns forum :: Activities-
Jump to: