UN Bonn Interns forum

Here is our UN Bonn interns forum.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flatmate wanted - From August to October

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roberto

PostSubject: Flatmate wanted - From August to October   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to share my flat with me for 3 months, between August, September and October.

It has 2 bedrooms, a nice big kitchen and a bathroom. Also, I have all the furniture and home appliances necessary, and of course it's ok to share. The location is Rosental 51, very central (53111), one block from the Rhine promenade, very close to the Beethoven Halle.

It would be nice if I could find someone within the UN Bonn, so If anyone hears about people looking for a place to stay from august on, please let me know or forward this message to him or her, ok?

Thank you!

Roberto
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robcrescenti
Sveva

PostSubject: Re: Flatmate wanted - From August to October   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Me!!!!! I am interested!!!!!! Shocked bounce
Back to top Go down
nicola.daschio

PostSubject: Re: Flatmate wanted - From August to October   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Me too! I am interested because I am sleeping on a sofa under the bridge. (reallly, from here I can hear the water flowing right now. can't you???) Smile
Back to top Go down
sumaarmont

PostSubject: Re: Flatmate wanted - From August to October   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 am

Hi,

Are you still looking for a flatmate? Please reply to this and let me know if so. I'll be an intern from Sep 5th to Nov 25th.

Thank you!

Summer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flatmate wanted - From August to October   

Back to top Go down

Flatmate wanted - From August to October
Page 1 of 1